Store Representative Posting Limits Have Been Updated
There have been some changes to the store representative posting limits, effective today.
The limits are currently as follows (edited 2 May 2013):
- Store reps can only post 1 deal per
- For stores that have less than 2 rep posts, the limit is 2 deals per
- For stores that have at least 2 deals in the past, the performance of recent deals determines the maximum number of deals that can be posted per week.
Weekly limits are determined by the performance of recent deals. Vote average is calculated across recent deals (currently set to last 30 days), and the vote value per deal is calculated by (postive votes - negative votes).
- If the 2 most recent deals made it to the front page (i.e. >= 20 votes), the store is allowed 3 rep deals per week.
- If the vote average is 8 or above, then the store is allowed 2 posts per week.
- If the vote average is between 3 and 8, then the store is allowed 1 post per week.
- If the vote average is below 3 but above 0, the store is temporarily banned from rep posts for 2 weeks from the time of the most recent post.
- If the vote average is below 0, the store is temporarily banned until the vote average improves over time (may take up to 30 days).
This is also documented on the Store Representative help page.
Feel free to post your questions/comments for discussion.