Various Motorcycle Gear at Aldi
This was posted 10 months 14 days ago, and might be an out-dated deal
It's that lovely time of the year again! Always look forward to this special from Aldi ever since I started riding. Even the guys on netrider find these specials every year pretty decent.
Great for those who want to start riding.
Notable mentions from previous years and what I think are pretty good are:
- Motorcycle jackets at $99.99 (textiles and leather)
- Kevlar Jeans at $69.99
- Motorcycle Balaclava at $9.99
- Helmets at $69.99 (I bought one as a spare or for my pillion riders, probably should fork out a bit more but these still fit Aus standards)
- Motorcycle Helmet Bluetooth kit at $59.99 (New this year, interesting how it will compare to my Cardo Scala G4. But will get one definitely for my little brother)
- Motorcycle cover at $29.99 (Bought one last year, works well)
- Paddock Stand at $49.99 (Looks like the one I bought on sale at MCS, so might be as decent as that one)
Others at netriders have also bought the midlayers and glovers and say they're pretty decent.
Also note: some aldi might not have all the specials in their store when the time comes around. Also might want to get in early in the morning since these do run out pretty fast.