First up is the Teclast H30 fitness band with features including an OLED display that can display notifications from your phone and sensors to monitor your heart rate and sleep etc.
- 0.86 inch 96 x 32 OLED display: To display notifications, heart rate, steps, time and more
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Uses an AGC intelligent heart rate monitor to calculate your heart beat with low power consumption
- Pedometer, Sleep monitor, Sedentary reminder
- Push app notifications including SMS and calls to your Android/iOS device
- Fitness band vibrates when SMS or call is received
- Use the H30 to find your phone or your phone to find the H30
- Dial is detachable for charging
- Water resistant
- Gesture wake: Lift your wrist up to wake the screen
- Battery standby time over 30 days
- Rechargable via micro USB
Next is a deal on the Titan as requested with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 in each port.
- Discounted TNT Express is available
- Powerful - 90W total for 5 ports, 18W for each port
- Each port equipped with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 technology
- Tronsmart VoltIQ smart detective technology offers quicker charging speed for most other devices
- 100V-240V input for worldwide usage - Uses standard Figure 8 Cable
- Built with industry grade materials and premium circuitry, fully protected against over-current, overcharging and overheating for safe and fast charging
What is Quick Charge 2.0 and VoltIQ?
Tests have shown that a 3500mAh battery can be charged from 0% to 60% in only 30 minutes for any compatible device using Qualcomm's Quick Charge 2.0 technology. The charger also utilises a technology called VoltIQ that is able to detect the charging protocol used in the device to provide the fastest possible charge (up to 2.4a) without the risk overheating, overcharging and short circuiting etc. This is useful for any device that does not support Quick Charge 2.0.
- Other devices not listed (iPhone, iPad, Nexus etc.) will benefit from the VoltIQ technology.
Finally… get 3.20% cashback with Cashrewards