The offer is valid for a $40 discount for first time Airbnb users in Australia who pay for their first Eligible Booking with PayPal during the Offer Period, while supplies last.
- An "Eligible Booking" is a booking on Airbnb for $80 or more, exclusive of security deposits, cleaning fees, taxes and other fees.
The "Offer Period" begins on 21 March 2017 at 08:00am AEST and ends on 31 May 2017 at 11:59pm AEST.
To receive the discount, you must
(i) be a Australian resident and have a valid Airbnb account,
(ii) have never previously made a booking on Airbnb,
(iii) request an Eligible Booking on Airbnb and have the reservation confirmed by the host during the Offer Period,
(iv) enter the coupon code PAYPAL40 on the check-out page before entering your payment details,
(v) have a Australian PayPal account in good standing (if your PayPal account is locked or restricted you will not be able to use the coupon), and
(vi) pay for the entire balance of the booking using PayPal.
Limit one discount per user.
- The coupon is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or credit, and if your booking later qualifies for a refund, the maximum refund you may receive is the amount you actually paid.
- The coupon is for one-time use only and does not carry over.
- The coupon may not be combined with another Airbnb offer or discount code.
- Host payouts will not be affected by permissible guest use of the coupon.
- Determinations of eligibility will be made in Airbnb's sole discretion.
- Airbnb reserves the right to any remedy, including denial of the discount or cancellation of your account or reservations, if Airbnb, in its sole discretion, suspects fraud, tampering, violations of Airbnb’s Terms of Service or Payments Terms of Service, or technical errors.
PayPal and Airbnb reserve the right to withdraw or amend promotional code or terminate this promotion at any time.
[UPDATED 27/10/2016] Full Airbnb Payment Terms: