We're proud to announce our latest offer to celebrate the launch of the new Mungi Network!
Save $5 off per month on any of our nbn plans for 5 months. COUPON: $5FOR5
Alternatively you can also use this code when you purchase the D-Link DVA-2800 or D-Link Cobra plus get a lifetime warranty on these items only as long as you remain connected. COUPON: DLINK
Don't forget about our $5 off Mungi Voice coupon, which gets you, unlimited local, national, mobile, 1300 & 1800 for only $9.95 per month. Only applies to Mungi Voice. No porting fees as well. COUPON: VOICE
To use multiple promo codes, add other codes in the order notes and we’ll manually adjust it. Please note that the DLINK coupon and the $5FOR5 coupon don't stack.
This means you can get our Lightning 50 unlimited nbn plan with a powerful router from $69.95 ongoing and a once off $229 ($100 off RRP + Lifetime Warranty + Courier Shipping).
Our nbn plans include:
- Unlimited data thats fairly priced
- No lock-in contracts
- No setup, cancellation or relocation fees (No notice period is required if you want to leave)
- Friendly & Aussie based customer service
- No short notice prices changes
- You can signup to our plans at https://mungi.online/aug(mungi.online)
- We're 100% dedicated to offering excellent customer service, we achieve this by:
- Public roadmap at https://mungi.online/roadmap(mungi.online)
Offering support & sales via:
- Live Chat (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday)
- 你好 – Bonjour – नमस्ते – 여보세요 – xin chào – G'day – こんにちは
- Speak another language? Use our built-in translation service on our live chat
- SMS us at 0427 188 626 (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday)
- Facebook Messenger (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday)
- Phone at 1300 398 707 (9am to 7pm Monday to Friday)
- If we're busy, please leave a voicemail and we'll call you back right away
- E-mail at [email protected]
- E-ticket at My Mungi at https://mungi.online/contact
Order submitted to nbn within 4 business hours (we'll be around most weekends)
24/7 e-ticket and email support team
Offering lifetime warranty on select D-Link modems and routers
Free insured courier shipping Australia wide
Free next day shipping to most metropolitan addresses
And yes, you can pre-order your service and we'll get you connected on the day requested.
Check out our reviews from Product Review at https://mungi.online/reviews or our status page at https://mungi.online/status
Our new flagship Mungi Network has recently launched and we’ve seen great performance from customers who are testing their service to servers all over the world. You can see results at https://mungi.online/tests. We have a POP in Melbourne & Sydney. Brisbane & Perth are currently being deployed and built. We’re seeing great download speeds and low pings at a price point that is excellent alongside our highly regarded customer service.
Our network consists of a mix of Nokia 7750s and vSRs which then are connected to Juniper MX routing (MX960) and EX switching which gives us access to the AS63956 network:
- Two paths between Australia and Los Angeles:
- Sydney -> Telstra Endeavor Cable (TEC) -> Asia America Gateway (AAG) -> Los Angeles
- Sydney -> Southern Cross Cable (SCCN) -> Auckland -> Southern Cross Cable (SCCN) -> Los Angeles
- Single protected path between Australia and Tokyo
- Sydney -> Australia Japan Cable (AJC) -> Tokyo
And before you ask, Yes we’ll have the new ASC up once it’s ready
Multiple Tier 1 Upstreams:
- Telia (AS1299)
- Level 3 (AS3356)
- Cogent (AS174)
- GTT (AS3257)
- NTT (AS2764)
Tier 2 Upstreams:
- Telstra Global (AS4637)
- AAPT (AS2764)
We peer with over hundreds of other networks on the following fabrics:
- IX Australia (QLD, NSW, VIC & WA)
- Megaport IX (BNE, SYD, MEL, AKL & LA)
- Equinix IX (SYD, MEL & TYO)
- Any2 IX (LA)
See more information on our network at https://mungi.online/he
We'll also be offering complimentary premium Australian startup web hosting at https://dreamithost.com.au, mention this in the order notes and we'll sort this out too. Includes free website migrations and site builder. This uses the same great network as Mungi.
Please feel free to reach out, we'll be here to help and answer any questions.
Note: If you’ve signed up to Mungi in the past 24 hours, raise a ticket and we’ll be glad to honour this offer for you.
Jamie from Mungi
T&Cs: Offer expires on 10th of September 2018. Lifetime warranty only applies as long as service is active with Mungi.