American Express have today increased the sign on bonus for the Qantas Ultimate card to 100,000 Qantas frequent flyer points when you sign up with a referral.
Apply online by
14 April 6 May 2019 and spend $3,000 on your new card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You must have a personal gross (pre-tax) annual income of $65,000 or more.
The annual fee for this card is fairly steep, at $450, but 100,000 Qantas points is nothing to sneeze at.
In addition to the bonus points you'll receive each year:
- $450 Qantas Travel Credit for eligible international or domestic Qantas flights when you book and pay online at American Express Travel
- 2x American Express Lounge entries (Sydney and Melbourne International airports)
- 2 Qantas Club Lounge invitations
- Complimentary Qantas Wine Membership
- A range of comprehensive insurances is also provided
Bonus point eligibility
As usual, the terms and conditions state that card Members who currently hold or who have previously held any other Consumer Credit Card product issued by American Express Australia Limited in the preceding 18 month period are ineligible for this offer.
- Earn 1.25 Qantas Points for every $1 spent, except for Government spend where you will earn 0.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent
- Until 14 April 2019 earn an additional 0.25 Qantas Points per $1 spent, except for Government spend
- Earn 1 extra Qantas Point per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia
If you'd like to keep up to date with the latest Amex Qantas deals follow my page: Straight to the Points