I'm hoping to find an Android 1080p tablet for under $200 that I can use with chromecast or miracast dongle to screen mirror to a TV and as a digital scoreboard.
- Must be android 5+, the higher version the better.
- Probably something 8" plus
- 1920x1080 native resolution would be great
- 1gb ram at absolute minimum as it'll just be doing a single app, but 2gb+ preferred.
- battery life not really a concern as it'll probably be plugged in
- Not against refurb as I may well be using for a short time and then selling on, not keen on second hand.
Most cheaper tablets still seem to have crappy resolutions, the best I've found today is this Lenovo refurb for $167.20. But it's definitely a bit older and not a great price considering its age etc
I'm very much not a tablet person so finding it a bit confusing going through each generation of device when they all seem to have very similar names.