expired 10,000 Dining Points (Takes $20 off Future Booking) When Booking 50% off Food Offer @ TheFork (Formerly Dimmi)
Last edited 31/07/2019 - 09:03 by 1 other user
Received email from The Fork for 10,000 bonus points when booking a TheFork Festival restaurant
• Users must dine between Tuesday 30th July to Friday 2nd August 2019 and have booked a TheFork Festival – 50% off food offer to be eligible for reward points.
• Users must make a valid restaurant booking on www.thefork.com.au or the iPhone/Android app with the promotional code TENMORE entered into the promotional code field at the time of booking in order to receive 10,000 TheFork Rewards Points.
• Please note that this bonus offer gives you 10,000 points and you will also be awarded the standard number of points you receive in a regular booking.
• Points will be credited after the promotion has ended and within 30 days.
• If the booking is cancelled or no-showed, the bonus points offer does not apply.
• Please note that each user can only use the promo code once and that it is not transferable.
• Please note that you will not receive10,000 TheFork Rewards Points for making a review.
• If you do not use the promotional code during your booking, we cannot credit the points to you post-booking.
• TheFork reserves the right to withdraw or extend this offer at any time. Please note that this offer is only applicable on bookings.
• Ensure you have the promo code 'TENMORE' entered in the appropriate field when you complete your booking. You will find the field listed under the Optional Details section.