SoSure has just launched their online shopping feature, where you can get up to 10% cashback shopping at many places such as Groupon, Catch, Woolies. This makes SoSure a combination of food cashback app such as Liven + ShopBack / Cashrewards, which is pretty cool and attractive.
How it works (copied and pasted from the app);
1. Open SoSure and travel to the retailer's website using the app
2. Complete your purchase within the SoSure app
3. You'll get confirmation of the pending rewards in your SoSure wallet within 3-7 days. They won't be usable at this stage
4. After 48 hours of pending status, your Unihash rewards will be released and added to your total rewards balance, ready to use!
There are also a few tips posted in the app, which I have summarised below;
1. You MUST complete the purchase using this app, and the app works like a normal browser
2. You have to return to the Homepage on the app if you want to switch to a new retailer
3. You have to complete the purchase within 3 hours of clicking through to the retailer website
4. You may still enjoy merchants loyalty program as per normal
5. This is a new feature so they appreciate any feedback via Online chat at sosure.com.au or email [email protected]
Restaurants are limited to VIC only for now. I personally have redeemed a few hundred dollars worth of gift cards from them due to the high cashback rate (some restaurants up to 70%) and the Unihash currency appreciating greatly from $10 to $46 per Unihash.