Hi everyone. Another nice bonus for our members which works out to a 9% saving on a $50 gift card, although the bonus does apply to any purchase of $50 or more. Further, the bonus will be approved to you within 11 days. Please read the terms and activate the offer prior to shopping. Once activated, shop as normal via the 'Shop Now' button on Cashrewards. Valid for purchases made from 3:00pm 20/08/20 to 11:59pm 20/08/20 (AEST). Thanks for your support as always. Stay safe, and enjoy :)
- To be eligible for the AUD $2 bonus, you must first activate the promotion via the main link in this post, then shop as normal via Woolworths Gift Cards on Cashrewards.
- Transaction must be made between 3:00PM AEST 20/08/20 and 11:59PM AEST 20/08/20.
- $2 bonus is eligible when buying an eGift or physical card with face value of AUD $50 or more in a single transaction (excluding physical card delivery fees).
- $2 bonus will not be added to your Cashrewards account at time of purchase. It will be credited separately as approved by 31/08/20.
- $2 bonus is over and above the advertised 5% discount which still applies to the transaction.
- Transaction is valid if made online via desktop browser, Cashrewards mobile app, or mobile browser.
- $2 bonus is limited to one per Cashrewards account. Separate transactions do not qualify for additional bonuses.
- $2 bonus is ineligible if your order is cancelled, changed, returned, or rejected.
- For queries regarding the purchase of Woolworths Gift Cards, contact Woolworths Customer Contact Centre on 1300 10 1234 (Mon-Fri 9am-7pm AEST, Sat/Sun 10am-4pm AEST), or email [email protected]
- Fraudulent activity will result in rewards being forfeited and accounts closed.
WGC 5% discount is not a cashback offer - it's an instant discount on purchase - electronic delivery varies from instant to 24 hours (controlled by Woolies). Your WGC transaction can take up to 7 days to report into your Cashrewards account, and the $2 bonus will be added on or before Aug 31, 2020. Check out our Help Centre & Contact form here for any questions or issues.