Virco has finally decided to release AMD Ryzen 5 5600x bundle with RTX3070 System. The reason we wait for so long is because we have to insure we have stock ON HAND before we sell to our customer. We sell what we have in stock in the shop, not what supplier “maybe” has in stock. That is the reason why most of our machines can be picked up on the same day of purchase, or dispatch on the following day. Please check our facebook page for the photos (https://www.facebook.com/vircocomputer/). We value our service to reasonable customers, we thank you for all the OzBargainer continuously giving us support and encouragement.
This week, we have two RTX3070 systems ready for build:
First one is mainly based with ASUS components, we have studied from most of OzBargainer’s previous recommendations, we provide a full size mainboard, WiFi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 Connection, with 3200Mhz C16 RAM, 750W 80+ Gold Fully modular power supply, using a case with lots of fan included. This build should be suitable with most PC gaming enthusiasts. All the stock on hand, ready for you guys to order. Options are not ready yet due to the complicity of webpage, but we would post up the options tonight for liquid cool options and extra storage such as SSD or HDD. or you can simply message us for the upgrade option now for early access of the system.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600x 6 Core 12 Threads Socket AM4 4.6GHz CPU Processor
- CPU COOLING: Wraith Stealth Cooler
- MAINBOARD: ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS AM4 ATX Motherboard
- MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory
- STORAGE: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 (2280) PCIe NVMe SSD
- GRAPHIC CARD: ASUS GeForce RTX 3070 TUF Gaming OC 8GB Video Card
- INTERNET CONNECTION: ASUS PCE-AX3000 Dual Band WiFi 6 Bluetooth 5.0 PCI-E Adapter
- PSU: Deepcool DQ750-M-V2L 750W 80 PLUS Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
- CASE: Deepcool Matrexx 50 ADD RGB 4F Tempered Glass Mid-Tower E-ATX Case
ON SALE $2258
Second system we have in stock is based on our sponsor of the all time - Thermaltake. This system is an upgrade of the first system, which uses AMD Ryzen 7 5800x with RGB Liquid cool, X570 full size wifi board, RTX3070 OverClock version of graphic card, and 850W RGB Power Supply. Extra $600 definitely worth it for those professional gamers. Options would also be available tonight, with the same upgrade on RAM/SSD/HDD, but also with the very limited upgrade of RTX3080/3090 we have in stock.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800x 8 Core Socket 16 Threads AM4 4.7GHz CPU Processor
- CPU COOLING: Thermaltake TH240 ARGB Sync Edition AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
- MAINBOARD: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI AM4 ATX Motherboard
- MEMORY: Thermaltake TOUGHRAM Z-ONE RGB 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory
- STORAGE: Crucial P2 500GB NVMe M.2 PCIe 3D NAND SSD CT500P2SSD8
- GRAPHIC CARD: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3070 GAMING OC 8GB Video Card
- INTERNET CONNECTION: Intergrated Wi-Fi 6 & Bluetooth v5.1
- PSU: Thermaltake Smart Pro RGB 850W 80 PLUS Bronze Modular Power Supply
- CASE: Thermaltake S300 Tempered Glass ATX Mid-Tower Case - Snow Edition (Black also available)