I'm 32, I work in private practise health care (part of 1b) and I'm not sure whether to get the AZ vaccine, as I'm planning to have my second child later this year. i'm in regional NSW and we haven't had any COVID cases here for the last 9 months
Should I play russian roulette with the AZ and try to dodge a blood clot (higher risk as I'm female)
Wait for more Pfizer imports
Wait for either Novovax or Johnson & Johnson to be approved and available.