- 32Bits MCU has the much higher frequency than 8 Bits MCU, arithmetic speed is faster, the operation is smoother, the engraving & cutting precision is higher.
- It could support any baud rate, save some delays due to command transmission, increase the engraving speed.
- Support Ortur Laser 1.5 series firmware.
- Support flame detection function.
- Support emergency stop button.
- Support Ortur Offline Control Box.
- The 24V Circuit is a safer electric system, it could could support the powerful laser module, and more add-ons.
What is a laser engraver? Why do you need a laser engraver?
Laser engraver: It is an advanced equipment that uses laser to engrave materials that need to be engraved. In the period of rapid development of the modern CNC engraving machine industry, the use of laser engraving machines is becoming more and more widespread, mainly with the following advantages:
1) Laser engraving does not need to contact the workpiece to be engraved, saves many tools, and the operating cost is very low;
2) The high-precision characteristics of laser engraving are especially suitable for the processing of complex graphics;
3) The laser beam under computer control can move at a high speed, the engraving process can be completed in a few seconds, and the processing efficiency is high;
4) Due to the combination of laser technology and computer technology, users only need to carry out high-speed engraving and cutting according to the pattern output by the computer, and can change the printing design at any time, which fundamentally replaces the traditional mold making process and is more convenient.