Name of 'this' Kind of Clip

Does anyone know the name of these clips and where I would be able to get it as one is broken?


  • +3 votes

    Door retainer. Door catch. Roller catch. Cabinet catch. Bunnings.

  • +1 vote

    aka Cabinet Latch or Catches - see bunnings link below.

    I reckon, you should probably get a magnetic one, if you want to change it, rather than an exact replacement.


    Nylon gripper catch.
    What brand of microwave is it?