kajke » user profile

2 5
Member Since 10/02/2019
Last Seen Hidden
Location NSW

Recent Activities

Keeping Up with the Kardashians ... desperate times 😕
30/07/2021 - 14:01
^ T H I S ... totally & stupidly, very much this Such 🤡s
29/07/2021 - 14:48
lol Also WFH & our study is at the front of the house so noise from neighbours mowing their lawn/using power tools, etc is quite...
28/07/2021 - 18:26
You should include that as part of your argument in terms of ensuite to the shrunken 'main' bedroom just in case they counter with...
28/07/2021 - 18:15
Of course it does ...not! Is there an ensuite to either/both bedrooms?
28/07/2021 - 17:57
> Main bedroom Plan (approx) 3.2m x 3.5m Actual (approx) 2.3m x 2.9m (50% reduction!) wt? What are the dimensions of the other bedroom/s if...
28/07/2021 - 17:50
The mat placement inside the entrance door in the thumbnail pic is perfect for those nosey parker neighbours who need the comfort factor...
28/07/2021 - 17:04
Airtasker
27/07/2021 - 19:18
Also, as you've had some success when you raised the rubbish issue with the wife, you may want to have a chat with her to get a sense of...
25/07/2021 - 09:28
Have you spoken to your other neighbours? Just to get some insight into the verbally abusive neighbour. You may also want to get security...
25/07/2021 - 09:18
The brand also has a [NAPPY BIN BUDDY POWDER](https://binbuddy.challs.com/au/product/1602/) in their product range.
22/07/2021 - 23:52
I got this from [Choice article: How to buy the best steam...
22/07/2021 - 10:59
How long have you been using this steam mop and does it drip/leak at all?
21/07/2021 - 19:40
Obviously undertaking household chores may push some people to take up smoking so have to be prepared 😉
21/07/2021 - 18:36
> Maybe I stick it on her stupid face while she sleeps. Whoa .... aggro much?
21/07/2021 - 18:08
Black & Decker 1300W Steam-Mop $34.50 (Was $69) @ Woolworths
1/2 price however no further product details provided by woolies. [From the BLACK+ DECKER website, it looks like it may be Model No....
21/07/2021 - 17:50
Interestingly, Beirut used to be called the Paris of the Middle East.
20/07/2021 - 20:51
We have friends and family living in Hurlstone Park and while most of the suburb is within the Canterbury Council area, there is a small...
20/07/2021 - 20:24
Nice deal, OP - especially with great reductions even prior to extra 20%.
20/07/2021 - 18:44
Did you make a tracking enquiry with StarTrack online or over the phone?
20/07/2021 - 18:23
hmmm ... OP sounds like a monaro driving Karen 🤔
20/07/2021 - 17:55
Definitely want it as opposed to need it
20/07/2021 - 10:42
Never knew these were a thing but now I want one
19/07/2021 - 23:23
Shhhhhh ...theeeeeyyyyy'rrrrrreeee baaaaaack !!🤵👰
19/07/2021 - 14:12
lol yep, bye Felicia
18/07/2021 - 15:21
**Member Since** 1 hour 24 min ago **Last Seen** 1 hour 8 min ago
18/07/2021 - 15:08
> design doesnt look like the filter covers the entire face, not without gaps. The P2/P2.5 single-use filters are not designed to cover an...
18/07/2021 - 12:05
> moving the unit to a part of a benchtop Because benchtop space is always at a premium
18/07/2021 - 10:24
Side-sleeper here and physio recommended Dentons contour pillows which are great to alleviate neck pain. As mentioned by @Pecan above, they...
18/07/2021 - 10:18
> Get $21.48 worth of managed fund units for **free**. 1.2. Have to return hoodie for it to be free otherwise still stuck with > cheap...
17/07/2021 - 11:43