expired Ann Video Converter 4.5 (Win) for Free, Normally $20
This was posted 1 year 19 days ago, and might be an out-dated deal
Seems like a good video conversion option for honest geeks on a budget.
A worthy comment from a giveaway site:
- Easy to install. No e-mails required. Reg code in README txt.
- Easy to use. Multiple conversions allowed. Loads of video and audio output choices including smartphone formats.
- But best of all, the software allows you to choose codec output. When you have files in the same format but using different codecs you end up using different players to play them. Players like GOM and VLC support most but not all codecs. Some might suggest to download codec packs to overcome this but codecs tend to clash and you can end up player not starting up or not playing properly and you end up having to unistall and re-install the player.
- As for output. I used files with different video formats and sizes then converted them to a uniform size. The results were fast but very good, both video and audio on a 21″ monitor.
- I have an array of video convertors but this one I will keep as the main one. Thumbs up from me.
From official website:
Converts video to HD, DVD, AVI, MPEG (DVD/ VCD/ mpeg1/ mpeg2), MP4 (IPOD, PSP, 3GP) WMV, RMVB, MOV or video to audio (MP3, AAC, AC3 and other music formats). Also converts video to smart phones: iPhone, HTC, Nokia n8 n97 n95, Motorola, Sony Ericssion, Samsung, Blackberry.
Pease note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations: 1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.
Supports : Windows XP / 7 (32,64 ) / Vista