There are many reasons why you are not able to post a deal. Here is a check list and some explanation.
There is currently a 24 hour new user ban. If the age of your user account on OzBargain is less than 24 hours old, you will not be able to post deals.
For users from some overseas countries, the temporarily ban might be more than 24 hours. Please be familiar with OzBargain and observe how this community works before deciding whether you want to participate.
If you are currently been placed in Penalty Box, you will not be able to post deals, comment, vote or post forum topics. You will have to wait until the penalty expires, or Talk with a Moderator Forum.
Hover your pointer over “My Account” to reveal whether you are in Penalty Box.
The domain of the URL of the deal that you are trying to post might be permanently banned by the moderators. Domains are permanently banned if
- The store owners/representatives have violated the OzBargain terms and conditions of use.
- The website has SPAMed it's website.
- The link is a URL shorteners or redirection websites.
- Moderators wish to draw store representative's attention, or the past deals are under investigation.
Please Talk with a Moderator Forum if you think an URL domain should not be banned.
Store representatives are allowed to post only
- 1 deal per 24 hours
- 2 deals per 7 days - provided the votes on past deal are not too low. This can be reduced to 1 deal per 7 days if past votes are low.
- If the past 2 rep posts for the domain made the front page (20+ votes), the representative is allowed an extra post per week, making it 3 deals per 7 days.
from their own store. See posting limits for details. If you have already reached the limit, you will not be able to continue to post deals from your own store.