THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS
Summary – these are the current rules as of 10 October 2012
- See also Affiliate Links in Deal Posting Guidelines on what links can be posted.
- You CAN NOT submit a deal with affiliate/referral link as the main Link/URL.
- You CAN NOT post affiliate/referral link in the comments.
- If this is your first post on OzBargain, or you have been a member for less than 6 weeks (P-plater), you CAN NOT submit a deal with affiliate/referral link ANYWHERE in the deal.
- You may include affiliate/referral link in the main deal/forum post description, however it must
- Be declared, eg prefix/suffix with *”This is my referral code”*
- Near the end of the post, always after the main link
OzBargain supports user-submitted referral code for some of the merchants. In order to submit your own referral code,
- Merchants must be approved for referral links by OzBargain. All approved merchants will be listed later in this wiki page.
- You must have submitted 2 or more deals from this merchant that gained at least +5 votes.
You can then head over to that merchant's page on OzBargain. If you are eligible, a “settings” tab will appear. Clicking the tab, will let you enter in your referral code.