Hi Good morning All.
I didnt have a good day yesterday with HSBC. Slept through it and decided to sound it out here.
Is it just me or what? I have account with them for more than 10 years now. Used to love them to bits, but now I find they are getting worse. To summarise:
- Their transaction history only keep for 3 months.
- The inbox is also very short. All my messages are erased.
- They send out SMS without telling me beforehand (no email, no letter) which led me to think that it was a hoax
- They use this horrible "security device"
- Their products are not attractive
- Their phone service is terrible: I cant determine what is the right option to choose, and they asked more than 6 security questions Round 1! And wanted to ask more questions. I hang up at that point, after 30 minutes on the phone. It was only a $200 account!
Unfortunately I do transfesr between my Oz and overseas account, and find it hard to close it. But I will close it as soon as I find an alternate!!
Any sharing much appreciated.