This page is about placing text or banner ads on OzBargain. If you represent a store/merchant, and wish to post your offers on OzBargain, please see OzBargain Guide for Store Representatives & Associates and Frequently Asked Questions for Merchants page.
Thank you for your interest in advertising on OzBargain! OzBargain was launched in October 2006 and has been growing ever since! It hosts an online community dedicated to finding the best bargains in Australia, and reaches to millions of Australian visitors every month looking for hot deals. Do you have a business that you want to reach to one of the fastest growing online shopping communities in Australia? You will find that advertising on OzBargain is one of the most cost-effective ways.
OzBargain reaches over a million visitors every month. Web statistics taken from Google Analytics, as of the month of December 2022.
- 13,869,045 browser sessions
- 2,594,171 unique users
- 44,635,954 page views
See Audience Overview exported from Analytics.
- $10 CPM
- $5,000 advertising spend
|Desktop||728×90, 300×250, 300×600|
Please note that OzBargain does not sell its display inventories directly to advertisers or media agency. All display inventories on OzBargain are sold programmatically on the exchange.
- If you are a merchant with a small budget, you can consider placement bidding on Google AdWords to target OzBargain. Unfortunately we are not able to provide you any support on that.
No. OzBargain does not do EDM. While we do send out daily newsletter (~75,000 subscribers as of August 2017), the only way to get into the “Popular Deals” section is to post a deal on OzBargain that's voted up by the community.
Yes, there are affiliate links on OzBargain.
However, most deals on OzBargain are posted by our community users and are promoted/highlighted by votes from our users, we (as the OzBargain platform) do not wish to engage in actively promoting deals from the affiliate channel. Merchants cannot pay OzBargain to post deals or feature deals on the home page.
Therefore if you are an affiliate network or an advertisers on the affiliate network:
- You may send an invitation to request OzBargain to participate. However our participation has zero guarantee on having your deal featured (or having your store removed from penalty box).
- Once OzBargain signed onto your affiliate offer (as “Delvu Media Pty Ltd” on most affiliate networks), we'll implement programmatic deeplink so posted deals will be converted to tracking links.
- However only plain / untracked links can be posted on OzBargain as part of the deal, and logged in users always get plain links when clicking on a deal. Therefore even with OzBargain as an affiliate, the tracking will not be accurate.