EDIT: Qty. 2 working. Codes not working anymore on single license in the basket.
Hope this works for everybody else too :)
Step by step (make sure you are not signed in to existing Norton account). This offer is good for new accounts only:
- Go here: http://us.norton.com/360/
- Select first option 1yr/3PCs
2(a). If you see it discounted already to US $49.99 (as they are running a sale already), use this: GCGN360US40OFF to bring down to US $9.99
2(b). If you see it full priced at US $89.99, stack these two: GCGN360US40OFF and N360US40OFF (look at the screenshot attached)
- Add the Norton Virus Removal Assurance (1 year) for free (from the bottom of the page)
- Check out using a credit card. If you don't have a US billing address, change country to anything else, e.g. Peru (Norton verifies street addresses only). Card will be charged instantly for US $9.99
- Make sure you disable the Auto-renew option.
- No need to wait for your email, you can sign in with your new chosen credentials here: https://account.norton.com/amsweb/default.do
- The activation date of every PC license starts when you actually activate it on a particular PC, and not all 3 starts at the same time.
Finally, your credit card statement will show: $9.99 Norton *NPXXXXXXXXX NORTON.COM/NSUS
XXXXXXXXX is your account number, and $9.99 means USD 9.99
Note: if you are unable to add the coupons, wait for a while, as these were generated for affiliates, and quota refreshes itself automatically. Or you can empty the cart and as well try any affiliate link yourself from around the Internet. They are jdoqocy (banned to post here directly I guess).