ME Bank Vs ING Direct Vs Bankwest - Transaction and Savings Accounts
Last edited 16/11/2016 - 21:05
I am trying to toss up between ME Bank, ING Direct and Bankwest (Easy Transaction Account).
All of these accounts allow you to withdraw money from any ATM - which is great.
The big things I am looking for are:
- Good online banking
- Good App's
- Transactions are updated straight away.
- Ability to send cards internationally if you loose/misplace it.
- Ability to deposit cheques (Branch or Bank@Post)
- Ability to easily update card pin's (security)
Questions I have are:
- ME Bank recently had a big update to their website and app's - are the improvement good?
- Does ME Bank and Bankwest do transaction updates instantly with online banking and app's? (I know ING does)
- Does ME Bank allow cheque deposits?
- What is ME Bank's customer service like?
- Will ING be allowing card pin changes anytime soon?