Real Estate Agent or Look for Private Developers?

Say you had a house in newtown you wanna get rid of, would you just give it to the real estate agency managing it or do you think it's a better idea to seek developers?

It's fully paid off, 3 storeys, free standing and a good size block to build apartments.



    I hear you want to get rid of something, you would just give it to me.
    The rest, you wouldn't have to worry about.


    has it got council approval to knock it down, maybe a developer can't do anything with it or not worth their hassle. I'd ask a real estate agent best option to get max price regarding a development application or just private treaty