Looking for Used Car under $5000
I am new in Australia on student visa. So I've got few questions on different categories which I am trying to get suggestions from forums. Just searching for used hatchback car under 5K with automatic transmission. I'd prefer a car with less maintenance cost, cheaper spare parts (which brands have cheaper parts?) and anything that will minimize my financial burden as a student. People are mostly suggesting to go for Toyota, Mazda or Mitsubishi. Found some cars which I have listed below.
- Toyota Echo 2003 (private seller-3.5K, no remote)
- Toyota Echo 2002 (dealer-4K)
- Hyundai Getz 2009 (dealer-4.5K, with small dents from hail)
- Mitsubishi Mirage 2003 (dealer-4.2K)
- Mazda 323 2003 (private seller-3.9K)
I hope you guys can help me by suggesting one from above or direct me to any other listings you know about. Also what should I check during inspection of the car- technically, papers, registration, insurance or anything else? Thanks in advance.