Light laptop that is good for AutoCAD use
I'm an engineer who just recently graduated from uni live. back in university I used an Asus ROG G551V laptop for my daily use which is very decent for the job.
but now I work at building project sites overseas and sometimes need to bring the laptop around the project site (I go back and forth from basement 3 to level 5 using stairs every day to manage things on the site).
as you can see, bringing an almost 3KG laptop inside my backpack all day combined with going up and down 8 levels using stairs is not a very good combination. so now I'm looking for a replacement laptop/ultrabook which can fit my needs.
- lightweight (preferably less than 2kg or close to it)
- touchscreen display & stylus is preferable but not necessary
- a processor+GPU combination that can handle AutoCAD files
- some light gaming (overwatch, cs:go, psx emulators)
- minimum 8GB of ram, 16GB is preferable
- minimum 256GB of ssd storage
- the cheaper the better, but $1900 is my limit (I don't know whether $1900 will be enough for my requirements or not. but if it isn't, feel free to suggest the laptop I should get anyway)