expired 2018 Marin B-17 3 27.5+ Dual Suspension Mountain Bike - $3,499 (Save $1,300) @ Bicycles Online
Last edited 18/06/2018 - 10:28 by 1 other user
-FREE 14 DAY TEST RIDE ON ALL BIKES-
- Lightweight and durable Series 3 6061 aluminium frame is nimble and tough
- RockShox Pike suspension fork has 130mm of travel for rough descents
- RockShox Super Deluxe RCT3 Debonair rear suspension completes the full-suspension package
- 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain shifts smoothly on any terrain
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for excellent stopping power in any weather condition
- Grippy and wide 27x2.8" WTB Ranger tyres are perfect for shredding and are tubeless compatible
- Compatible with 29" tyres
- Also includes a TranzX Bolt-on Thru-Axle
- Weight 14.5kg
The B-17 is Marin's most capable all-terrain shredder bike. Built for the all-day trail rider looking for a playful bike with maximum traction and plenty of travel throughout. Plus-sized tires are an instant confidence boost and traction upgrade, sticking to almost everything, and making it possible to climb and descend backwoods trails.
The durable and lightweight Series 3 aluminium frame with a Boost thru-axle on the Marin B17 3 can handle technical climbs while also being nimble on descents. The full-suspension package includes a RockShox Pike suspension fork with 130mm of travel and a RockShox Super Deluxe RCT3 Debonair rear suspension for plenty of squish. The SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain shifts smoothly on any terrain. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide excellent all-weather stopping power, while the WTB Ranger 27x2.8" tyres give unparalleled stability on the tough trails.