[Resolved] Accidentally Broke a Window in The House. I Have Building and Contents Insurance

Hi, I accidentally broke a window in the house.

Does anyone know if that is covered when you have a house insurance (building and contents?

UPDATE: I am with RAC in WA.

I called them and lodged a claim.

They organised for an after hours glass repairer.

Window was fixed 3 hours after I lodged the claim.

Very impressive.

closed Comments

  • Top