Win 1 of 14 Cash Prizes ($10,000 to $250,000) from Racing Victoria Ltd
Vote for one horse from the list of horses nominated for the All-Star Mile race.
Entries will be divided into groups, as follows:
Top 10 Horse Group
On 19 Feb 2019 the top 10 horses as voted by the public will be determined in order of votes. A draw will be conducted from each group on 20 Feb 2019. The first valid entry drawn in each group will each win the opportunity to be regarded as a ‘nominal owner’ of that horse in the All-Star Mile race and be eligible to receive prize money depending on where their horse places in the All-Star Mile race. All remaining entries will be entered into the Wild Card Horse Draw.
Wild Card Horse Group
The Promoter will select 4 horses for a Wild Card place in the All-Star Mile race, whether nominated or not (see T&Cs for detailed selection process).
Each of the 14 Finalists will receive:
1. Return economy class flights for 2 people between nearest capital city to Melbourne valued at up to $2,000 (if interstate).
2. Three nights' accommodation in Melbourne from 14 March to 17 March 2019 valued at up to $2,400 (if interstate).
3. Return transfers between Melbourne Airport and accommodation valued at $100 (if interstate).
4. Tickets to attend the Racing Victoria hosted media event with the connections of winner's All-Star Mile runner to be held in Melbourne on 14 March 2019 valued at $400.
5. Transfers to the Racing Victoria hosted media event from winner's hotel valued at $50.
6. Entry to, dining and hospitality at the Flemington racecourse on the day of the All-Star Mile race valued at $1,000.
7. Return transfers to and from Flemington racecourse on the day of the All-Star Mile race valued at $200.
8. Cash as allocated per horse placing in the All-Star Mile race:
PLACING TOP 10 WILD CARD 1st $250,000 2nd $80,000 3rd $40,000 4th $25,000 5th $15,000 6th-10th $10,000 11th-14th $10,000