I'm fairly new to ETFs and was wondering what current portfolios everyone is going with at the moment.
I am currently 25, independent, working full time and saved a bit looking to spend around 10k on ETFs. The only debt I've got is HECS.
I've done a bit of research and have come up with the following in order to be very diversified and capture most markets:
- 35% VTS US Total Market Index
- 35% VAS S&P/ASX 300 Index
- 10% VGE FTSE Emerging Markets All Cap China Inclusion Index
- 10% VAE FTSE Asia Pacific ex Japan Australia & New Zealand
- 10% VEU FTSE All-World ex US
What do you guys reckon? Is this a good strategy or too complicated and should be simplified?