Please remove if this is unsuitable.
Full disclaimer: I am the developer of both the Apps
I have made an Android and iOS app both are a informal and unofficial dictionary reference of Australian slang for overseas students or people from overseas. The Android app costs $2.99 to remove ads and allows offline use, whereas the iOS app normally will cost $2.99 (AUD)
I am running a promotion currently and I have 20 promo codes for each of the apps. Promo codes will make both apps completely free to use, no ads at all. Each promocode is unique and can only be redeemed once, which is why I have not been able to provide the code in the "Coupon code" section above.
As a favour to others, if you use a code please comment which one you have used so others don't end up trying it and get disappointed!
Both apps have:
- Slang dictionary with pronunciations
- A random slang word of the day (if enabled and can be turned off by the user) on Android or a Slang word of the day widget in iOS.
- A Hangman game.
- Pictures of places around Australia with navigation.
- Ability to submit more terms!
The Android app can be found at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=strayanslangap...
The iOS app can be found at: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/strayamate-pro/id1363054907?...
Codes for both Android and iOS will expire on 20/04 if not used before.
To redeem in Android:
- Go the Play Store app.
- Click on the menu icon (top left).
- Scroll down to "Redeem". On my device it is just below the "Account" menu item.
- put the promo code in there. That should do it.
To redeem on App store:
- Go to the App store.
- tap on the silhouette of your profile (top right).
- tap on redeem Gift card or code.
- tap on "you can also enter your code manually".
- enter promo code. App should download.