In the market for a new phone as my iPhone SE is starting to age.
Mostly after a reliable, stable phone.
I don't game nor hoard million apps.
The unicorn would preferably have the following characteristics:
- Android based with possibility of loading a debloated ROM such as LineageOS
- Dual SIM (can be 4G/3G)
- Preferably a smaller size, similar to iPhone 6 (The OPPOs are just too damn big)
- Ability to expand storage with SDCARD
- Traditional 3.5mm earphone jack
- Budget up to $1000
- Relatively good battery life
- Compatible with Telstra's 4GX frequency and most common frequencies around Europe and Asia.
Does such a beast even exist?