Beware Fake Samsung Galaxy S10+ with Real IMEI Numbers
Just wanted to warn you all of fake Galaxy S10+ being sold on the internet. Mainly Facebook Marketplace & Gumtree.
The boxes that these phone come in look very legit and they even have legitimate IMEI numbers on them.
Some tips on how to avoid being scammed:
- If the price is too good, then there is a high change it is fake
- Ask for the sellers mobile number
- Ask for a photo of the phone next to their drivers licence. A scammer will know you are on to them and stop replying.
- If you meet up with the seller, before handing over your money, ask to open the phone and check the serial number. This can be found in the settings. Fakes will usually display 123456789ABCDE.
- Camera on fakes are usually horrible
Hope this helps someone out there