Another freebie from Indiegala.
From the website:
MadRobot X is an old school shoot 'em up game. You control a robot trying to escape from the laboratory of a mad scientist, and to accomplish this, you'll need the help of GoboGobo, another robot who also wants to escape. The task is not easy; the mad scientist will do anything to prevent anyone from escaping.
- Pixel art style
- Progressive challenge
- Power ups
- Special skills
- 12 Bosses
- Bullets, bullets, bullets!
- Nightmare Mode
- Gameservices Scoreboard
- Gamepad support with 2 modes:
- Normal: LStick moves the robot, RStick shoots and maneuvers the beam
- Classic: LStick moves the robot and maneuvers the beam, buttons shoot
- Gameplay adjustments (hitbox, touchscreen, hp recovery, etc…)
- The ability to mute, not only the music, but sound effects as well
- And much more (like bullets!)