KeepSolid VPN Unlimited: Lifetime Subscription - 5 Devices US $15 @ StackSocial
License deadline: you must redeem within 30 days of purchase
Apply coupon VPNSAVINGS at checkout.
Works with US Netflix
Online privacy and protection of your data that will virtually last forever, as well as unrestricted streaming and access to the content you want: That's what you get with a lifetime subscription to KeepSolid VPN Unlimited, a top-notch VPN solution from the security experts with 5 years of experience. More than 10 million customers globally have entrusted their online protection to KeepSolid VPN Unlimited. Add it to your cybersecurity toolkit, and enjoy a massive selection of servers worldwide, a rich variety of VPN protocols, and much more to keep hackers out of your sensitive data!
- Reliably protect your data on any public WiFi
- Surf w/ no speed or bandwidth limits
- Access a wide range of VPN servers w/ 70+ locations globally, including the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia & Hong Kong. Check the list here
- Surf on a variety of VPN protocols, like IKEv2, OpenVPN & KeepSolid Wise
- Access streaming servers for US Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Hulu, ESPN+ & HBO Now
- Enjoy a better browsing experience w/ handy features, like Trusted Networks, Ping Tests & Favorite Servers
- Easily configure your VPN connection on your router.
- Convenient management of connected devices
- 24/7 customer support
- Length of access: lifetime
- License deadline: redeem within 30 days of purchase
- Restrictions: use on up to 5 devices simultaneously; you can deactivate devices at any time (1 per week), to free a slot for a new device to have 5 total activated at a time
- VPN works with torrents or P2P
- See VPN countries with servers here
- Use on up to 5 devices simultaneously; you can delete existing devices at any time (1 per week), and then add new ones to have 5 total activated at a time
- Updates included
- Language options for iOS, Android, Mac OS X and Windows: English, Arabic, Chinese (simplified), German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (BR), Russian, Spanish, and Turkish
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding compatibility with your router/setup
- For technical questions, please see the VPN FAQs here, or contact them directly at email@example.com