Choice.com.au - Legit or not
Last edited 10/10/2019 - 09:30
So i see quite often OZB members citing Choice reviews in deals.
I just personally cannot trust this company, How is an Industry funded company in anyway independent??
- Choice Subscription revenue = $3,750,799
- Choice staff Salaries = $13,820,446
So where does the rest of their money come from you ask? from donations by industry.
- Revenue from provision of other services = $13,866,224
And now you ask, are these companies going to continue to donate stacks of cash if they get bad reviews?
(The answer is no)
I welcome any opposite debate, i could be wrong and some wealthy philanthropist is just giving them 10's of millions of dollar per year because he/she really likes consumers to know which dunny paper is best to wipe an arse.
- Key Management Personnel Compensation $1,577,696
- No provision for income tax has been raised as the entity is exempt from income tax.
Choice financial report 2017-18 - https://www.choice.com.au/-/media/915904bdc44d495a9776d2d11f...