(Preferebly) Wireless Outdoor Security Camera Recommendations
I'm looking at buying a (preferably) wireless outdoor security camera system. I've been researching for a few days now, but the more I research the more I get torn on what to buy.
My budget is under 700 dollars, as I only need two or three cams. I was considering either Eufy (first version), and Arlo Pro 2, but it seems some people love them, and others have had nothing but trouble.
My requirements are:
- Easy to install (although I can be swayed in to a wired solution if it meets all requirements).
- Nearly instant phone notifications, so I actually get notified while it detects someone, not after (I've read some people have issues with Eufy and Arlo in regards to this).
- An alarm of some kind that I can trigger from my phone to scare off any people snooping around.
- Night vision.
- Decent Android app
- Being able to rewind recordings from my phone.
- Being able to differentiate between a bush/tree blowing in the wind and a person, as I have a lot of bushes and trees around where I'll be pointing the cameras (I've read this is where Eufy may have issues).
- Preferably not ugly.
I looked through existing topics on the forum, but most seemed out of date or had different requirements.
Many thanks for any help.