[PC] Steam - Beat Cop/Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered - $1.91 AUD/$0.75 AUD - Greenmangaming
Prices for both games are all-time historic low prices (according to ITAD).
From the website: Beat Cop:
New York, more like a beast than a city. Explore it’s darkest corners and uncover its secrets as Jack Kelly, a former detective who has been framed for a murder. Degraded and forgotten by old pals, it’s your last chance to find the truth behind this whole terrible mess. The thing is, your new boss treats you like shit, your wife is a money sucking spawn from hell and the local mafia wants your head on a plate. I guess you could say, that things are complicated down here, in the middle of Brooklyn. Oh, and don't forget about writing tickets, reprimanding pedestrians & such. You're a beat cop after all.
Nonlinear story with multiple endings
Someone framed you and no one gives a rat’s ass about this but you. Turn every stone in this city and find out who did that. The further you investigate the more missing puzzles you’ll find, but be careful. Some things should never be brought to daylight.
The essence of 80’s cop shows
Have you ever dreamed of being one of the heroes of cop movies? Of course you did, like we all. Now you have a chance. Be sexier than Sonny Crocket and tougher than Dirty Harry. And if witty comebacks won’t work, you can always do some old school ass kicking. It’s 80’s after all!
The humour that your mom wouldn’t approve
Be sarcastic. Be gloom. Be whatever you want. There are thousands of things in this world you can laugh at, and even more you shouldn’t, but who cares. It’s jungle out there baby, and sometimes you just need something to release the stress.
From the website: Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered:
Guilt is a chilling feeling…
Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive narrative, teetering between the worlds of cinema and gaming while also embracing them, carving its own unique genre in the entertainment landscape. This newly remastered edition features updated graphics, full controller support AND is based on the uncut/uncensored international version of the game.
With a rich multilayered narrative, innovative presentation, and a chilling musical score by famed Hollywood composer Angelo Badalementi, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered serves as the definitive version of the supernatural murder mystery and (re)introduces the groundbreaking title to old and new fans alike.
- Interactive Drama — An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game's mysterious noir narrative.
- Extensive Replayability — With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
- Multiple Characters — Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
- Fully Voiced Script — Every line from the extensive script is voiced by professional actors in English, French, German, and Spanish.
- Cinematic Score — Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated [check] score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
- Uncut version of the game — Unlike the original North American release.
- Remastered contains all of the game's original scenes, uncensored and uncut.
- High-definition Graphics — All of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD for mobile and desktop.
- Full Controller Support — Support for Sony and Microsoft controllers for desktop platforms.
- Live Graphics Comparison — Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets with the touch of a button.