Hoping to get some advice. Purchased an umidigi f2 from aliexpress with the shopback 15% cash back and the transaction was not tracked. So I sent in a request to have the transaction authorised. They responded it takes 14 day so I waited over two weeks and sent a follow up email this Morning and just received this response
Thank you for your patience!
Upon receiving the updates from AliExpress, your Missing Cashback claim for Order ID 8009802485204216 was rejected because your order was not attributed to ShopBack.
While you have made a purchase on AliExpress via the ShopBack platform, the following scenarios may have disrupted the trackability of your transaction:
- Using promo codes that are not eligible for cashback
- Opening of web pages (including search sites, social media, store sites, promotional/discount sites) or web browsers after clicking through ShopBack
- Clicking through to another page from a banner or an advertisement on the store’s website whilst shopping
Here are some tips to ensure a successful transaction:
1. Avoid the above-mentioned scenarios during your next purchase
2. Clear your shopping cart before clicking through ShopBack
3. Use a Private Window or Incognito mode on your browser
4. Please disable Antivirus/cleanup or Adblocker application completely as it may disrupt the tracking of cashback
We hope these tips and tricks will help you in getting your next (and subsequent) Cashback tracked successfully. Feel free to reach out to us at any time should you have any further questions.
Unfortunately the phone has just had its tracking number created to I can not cancel the transaction… Any recommendations as this is a rebate of $45?