I booked a flight to South amErica on the 6th of June. The flight would be with Qantas and booked through American express travel.
Although it is not exactly close,I consider impossible that the flight will not be cancelled.
So far amex only offered me a travel credit which I don't want as I believe I should be fully refunded. They told me I have only up until the 30th of April to accept the voucher
What's your opinion?
Wait and hope for a refund if the flight gets cancelled or get the travel credit?
Thanks in advance