To be eligible for the “Prepare to Raze Hell in DOOM Eternal” promotion, consumers must purchase one of the selected ASUS Radeon TM Graphic Card OR B550 Series Motherboard.
|Eligible graphics card models:||Eligible motherboard models:|
|ROG-STRIX-RX5500XT-O8G-GAMING||ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING|
|ROG-STRIX-RX5600XT-O6G-GAMING||ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI)|
|ROG-STRIX-RX5600XT-T6G-GAMING||ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING|
|ROG-STRIX-RX5700-O8G-GAMING||TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS (WI-FI)|
|ROG-STRIX-RX5700XT-O8G-GAMING||PRIME B550M-A (WI-FI)|
|TUF 3-RX5600XT-O6G-EVO-GAMING||PRIME B550M-A|
|TUF 3-RX5600XT-T6G-EVO-GAMING||PRIME B550M-K|
The duration of this promotion is between 08th June 2020 and close of business on 31st July 2020 ("Promotional Period").
• Participating products must be ordered and paid for within the offer’s promotional period.
• Upon registering on the ASUS online form, the game codes will be sent via email within 8 weeks after the promotion has concluded.
• Claims cannot be made on back orders.
• This offer is not valid for rental or leasing agreements.
• Redemption is non-transferable, assignable or exchangeable for other goods or services.
• Maximum 1 claim per person.
• ASUS Product must be purchased from selected ASUS Australia and New Zealand resellers.
ASUS hasn't published a list of participating NZ or AU retailers. Only advice I can give is if you're buying from Amazon make sure it's shipped from AU (locally) and not from US.
The only bits of information ASUS will collect for validation is:
* Serial Number
* A photo or scan of your Invoice. Tax invoice must contain the business information clearly.