These courses with certificates are typically $70-120. If you enrol into a course as explained below, you will have a full access to the course including to all its graded materials. The offer was extended to 31 December 2020.
The courses are from leading educational institutions and universities and cover a wide variety of topics. The full list of courses is in the post link.
The top ten most popular courses are:
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential from McMaster University
- A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment from Indian School of Business
- Mountains 101 from University of Alberta
- Introduction to Programming with MATLAB from Vanderbilt University
- Mechanics of Materials I: Fundamentals of Stress & Strain and Axial Loading from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Social Psychology from Wesleyan University
- Introduction to Philosophy from University of Edinburgh
- Dino 101: Dinosaur Paleobiology from University of Alberta
- The Science of the Solar System from California Institute of Technology
- De-Mystifying Mindfulness from Leiden University
How to enrol for free:
After clicking on an individual course link from the list, click on Go To Class. When you arrive to the course page on Coursera, wait for the promotional banner to appear at the top, and only then click on Enroll for Free. If you don’t see the banner, please refresh. This gif shows the steps to follow
The banner should say:
Coursera Together: enroll today and get this course for free.
Your discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Offer is subject to change and valid through 12/31/20.
Discount applied at checkout. One-time use only. Offer valid until 12/31/2020, while supplies last.