All time lowest prices (according to ITAD) for these two very highly rated games.
From the website: SpellForce 3:
Three years after the Purity Wars, Nortander is on the cusp of a new era.
However, things aren’t as peaceful as they seem – when the Queen calls you, a disgraced General, back to your homeland, you’re plunged in a war on many fronts: While a hatemonger threatens to tear apart the Dwarven realm, an enigmatic cult of Dark Elves harvests the souls of people for reasons unknown.
Gather your allies and prevent a catastrophe!
- Standalone expansion to the RTS/RPG mix SpellForce 3
- Story mode featuring a dark and enthralling story with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Build distinct heroes through various options and combinations on a skilltree
- Lead your army to victory in a reworked sector-based RTS system
- Use unique mechanics of your army units to win epic battles
- Use flying units for even more advance tactics
- Play 5 distinct factions: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Epic fantasy soundtrack and bleeding edge top down graphics
- Each faction has two unique heroes that compliment individual play styles
- A modern multiplayer lobby will allow easier matchmaking and ranked play
- Create your own maps with the powerful modding tools.
New features compared to SpellForce 3:
- All-New Campaign: Featuring new storyline with over 20 hours of content
- All-New abilities and skilltrees for even more diverse heroes
- All-New RTS Gameplay: Sector-based system with a focus on global resource distribution and unique faction mechanic
- Unique mechanics and unique unit kits make the races feel very diverse and offer replay-value in the campaign
- Flying units allow more tactical elements
- New factions: Dwarves and Dark Elves
- Overhauled UI makes the game more pleasant to look at and more readable
From the website: Alicemare:
Alicemare is a somehow familiar yet totally unique adventure game with strong horror leanings, created by △○□× (Miwashiba) using the WOLF RPG Editor.
Allen is a young boy who has lost his memory.
Bereaved by the loss of his mother and father, he eventually ends up at a home for lost children.
One day, he sets out to investigate a rumor heard from the other children. This is where Allen’s story really begins…
~WHAT KIND OF A GAME?~
Alicemare is an adventure game blending elements of exploration, storybooks and fairytales, and just a hint of horror.
Those with an aversion to horror need not worry; this title only includes subtle touches of the genre here and there.
There are no survival-horror elements to the gameplay nor the story, and you can rest assured that the only thing keeping you up at night will be your enjoyment of the game.
A young boy who has tragically lost both his memory and his parents.
He likes books and newspapers.
◆Letty & Rick
Letty is a young girl with a bright and energetic personality.
Rick, her twin, is a boy who looks exactly like Letty.
A shy little girl.
Chelsy loves her teddy bears.
A mischievous young boy who likes to cause trouble.
Joshua is currently obsessed with frogs.
A curious little girl with an unreadable face.
Stella is always thinking to herself silently.
A male teacher at the children’s home where Allen lives.
He is searching for something―but what, and why…?
The White Rabbit technically fills the role of Allen’s guide.
However, he seems to have little interest in actually “guiding”.
The Cheshire Cat is another character who guides Allen along on his journey.
He has the ability to appear and disappear at will, and is characterized by his very peculiar manner of speaking.