Currently borrowing a P2419HC from the office, which has been great.
A single USB connection to laptop is all I need as the monitor provides:
- 65W power
- Hub for all USB peripherals
- Daisychain via DP out connection to a second monitor
Wanting to purchase my own setup to emulate a "single cable" setup, so I can easily unplug my laptop to go into the office and plug it back in at home.
Should I grab (all prices are from Dell):
1. P2419HC ($312) + P2419H ($270) = quoted $550 total
2. P2419HC ($312) + S2421HN ($159) = $471
3. P2419HC ($312) + S2421HS ($175) = $487
4. S2421HN ($159) + S421HN ($159) + Dell D6000 ($245) = $563
All will be mounted on North Bayou F80s, so the main priority is the single connection point via USB C.
I'm thinking I may just need to wait for a more decent discount on the P series monitors.