If you are like me and have no space for a proper workshop bench and need somewhere to set up and take down quickly, I found these are great. In the collapsed state and in the bag, it takes up very little space. It would also be good for that extra Chrismas BBQ food table. (Note this one can handle a tonne)
I checked a few different postcodes and delivery came in at $9.90 for all, but I'm guessing other places (eg TotalTools) will price match if you want C&C.
There is also a top available to buy, but you can easily make your own out of a plywood sheet.
- Sawhorse supports sheet lumber and table tops up to 2-foot by 4-foot
- This model is the 2' x 4'
- Includes 4 x-cups, 2 quick Clamps and a carry/storage bag
- 2,500lb (1133kg) capacity!
- Multiple steel struts move in tandem for easy setup and take down
- Supports thin materials without sagging
Other sizes on sale too