Hopefully you guys can give me some financial advice regarding this situation with Dell Australia.
1) So a month ago, I purchased an XPS 17 Laptop from them for $2975.08.
2) Payment on this order was declined via Credit Card
3) I receive an email asking me to pay Dell Australia the amount of $2975.08 due to declined payment.
4) I pay the amount via EFT and attach receipt
5) I decide I want to cancel the order, they say that's fine and you will receive refund.
6) I don't receive refund after a month
7) Turns out when they asked me to pay the amount of $2975.08 via EFT, the staff from Dell that emailed gave me the wrong order reference number to put in the bank transfer description
8) They now refuse to give any refund and I lost $2975.08 with no laptop ever received
Anything I can do to get my money back? They are completely non responsive and do not understand the issue, nor do they confirm that they have $2975.08 of my money.