Not sure if this is classified as deal or should be in forum. I will leave that to moderator.
Seems good if we can combine bonus deals that Telstra usually runs: Bonus rewards points, monthly credit, bonus google devices and others.
"Claim is done online and must be done within 7 days of receiving your phone. We’ll assess your price match claim within 14 business days and send you an email confirming the outcome. A lump sum price match credit will appear on the first or second bill after your price match claim is approved. Outright devices can be price matched only if you have an existing Telstra account number and an active post-paid service"
What products are included?
Claims can be submitted for: mobile phones purchased from Telstra outright (only for existing customers with a Telstra account number), on repayment, using trade-in or with points plus pay. Pre-paid phones are excluded.
What prices are excluded?
A lower price is ineligible if the offer is:
* for secondhand or refurbished devices
* for products with pricing set significantly lower than the RRP or Market Value
* for clearance, liquidation, auction/warehouse or likewise sale items
* inclusive of cashback, coupon offers or gift cards
* for commercial quantities
* from an online only retailer
* from an international retailer
* on Gumtree, Facebook or any other grey market channel
* a corporate benefit price
* priced incorrectly