Indonesia has been hit hard by the pandemic and cases are still rising. I wanted to help out my community back home by selling masks and offering a contribution to families struggling. Unfortunately with banking issues and finding a suitable payment gateway, along with some personal issues I was unable to get it out there before the market was saturated with PPE.
The other purpose is that I am a university student and wanted to give a go at e-commerce with the little financial risk involved.
I have decided to begin clearing my inventory.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE CONTRIBUTION COMMITMENT AND TO MINIMISE SHIPPING COSTS, IT IS SHIPPED WITHOUT THE ATEJA BOX.
Manufactured in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia to strict guidelines. Consisting of three layers and meet WHO standards, our reusable non-medical masks are breathable and comfortable to wear. In conjunction with social distancing and good personal hygiene, face coverings work to limit the inhalation and exhalation of droplets that contribute to the spread of viruses. Suitable for outdoor, non-medical workplaces and settings that require face coverings.
- Fabric outer layer – waterproof, hydrophobic and silver treated.
- Meltblown middle layer – effective in filtering microparticles
- Fabric inner layer – soft and comfortable, complying with OEKOTEX 100.
- Comfortable elastic ear loop
- Adult Size (170mm x 105mm)
- Child Size (150mm x 90mm) – suits small adult faces too!
- Multicoloured – One of each outer layer colour (mint, pink, white, black, and sky blue)
- Black – Black outer layer, white inner layer, black earloops, blue printed Ateja logo
- Compliant with Victorian Face Mask and Coverings Legislation
- Australian Stock. Shipping from Collingwood, Victoria.
However, if you would like to support my cause and would like to contribute, use coupon code "FRIENDS5" for 5% discount on other products.
Please ask any questions you may have!