These are the replacement for the old TP-Link HS100, which occupies a little too much space. With the KP105, you can fit two in double wall points. Uses the same Kasa app.
I was in-store on March 26th and found that they scanned at $20, but not sure if they're still cheaper there.
The KP115 is also available but it's not really on special.
- Control from anywhere – Remotely control your connected devices on your smartphone.
- Compact design – Fits into sockets without blocking adjacent ones.
- Voice control – Free up your hands with simple voice commands. Works with Alexa, Google Home, and SmartThings.
- Schedule and timer – Set a schedule or timer to switch your devices on or off automatically.
- Grouping – Use grouping to combine your smart plug with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with one single tap on your smartphone.
Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Plug Slim
Compact Design – Fits into sockets without blocking adjacent ones
Voice Control – Free up your hands with simple voice commands. Works with Alexa, Google Home, and SmartThings.