Still coming across a couple of issues / bugs. I noticed before that sometimes a deal will have easily passed my front page requirements but still never appeared on my front page. But it wasnt expired etc (fit into the rules i had set). Then last night i noticed a deal that should have been emailled to me (again it fit the rules i had set for emailing deals), never got sent to me, I only came across the deal because a friend told me about it and sent me a link. all the through the night i kept checking and the deal never came to me via email, I never checked if it even appeared on my front page( didnt think to at the time since i had already been sent the link from my friend).
I know there were some changes made a while back on the site to newer style of deal listings etc but i changed back to the original / old style that ozbargain had before so i shouldnt have been affected and it should be business as usual