Looking for a oven style/shape air fryer with multi function cooking settings. I've never used a air fryer before.
Any feedback, recommendations, pros & cons would be great & helpful for others as well.
Mainly looking to do the following for 1 person cooking, mostly prepacked/frozen food, for now.
- Cook/Air fry (chips/frozen roast vegs). Prefer a rotating/rotary cage for the best all around/even air frying.
- Bake/Roast (frozen & homemade pizza/desserts/pies/sausage rolls/hash browns/kievs, etc).
- Grill (naan bread/toast/meat/cheese toasties/garlic bread, etc).
- Steam (peas/corn) & Defrost ability would be a big bonus. And also not too much of a hassle to clean would be good.
Something like the Kogan 12L 1800W Digital air fryer oven for $99.99 (https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-12l-1800w-digital-air-fry...).
But the unique Kogan 12L Rotary Air fryer (https://www.kogan.com/au/buy/kogan-12l-rotary-air-fryer) for $69 with it's similar versatility seems good too.
Size wise & capacity not too big, maybe around 8-12L as a guess?, or should I go with something smaller?
I don't have a microwave (yet), but have access to one, living in a small accommodation room, so something compact and as versatile as possible.
So what brands & models would you recommend for around $80 - $120?, with shipping or eBay +/Kogan 1st or VIC pick up.
Looking on here most brands/options that come up the most are;
- Kmart's https://www.kmart.com.au/product/11l-3-in-1-air-fryer-oven--..., many seem to like this.
- Aldi's https://www.aldi.com.au/en/special-buys/special-buys-sat-8-m..., many seem to like also.
- Kogan has a few models that are in the price range, the above 2 seem good.
- Smith & Nobel (HS) has a few models that are in the same price range also.
- Russell Hobbs Bake Expert mini or Crisp'n bake toaster oven.
- Mistral 5.5L or next size up.
- Or something else?
Looking for something real soon, any deals that I have missed?, apart from the Kogan & Aldi.
I have a $50 Westfield, $30 Kmart & $50 eBay gift vouchers that could come in handy, as well as Cash Rewards, Shopback & Costco.
Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.